Brandy's Braces, SARPE, Jaw Surgery Journal

This is my daily journal to my eventual perfect smile and Apnea free life. It logs my surgeries, and daily progress.

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Cavity Filled

Here is my updated post sinus surgery face. I have an appointment to see the ENT tomorrow. He is supposed to take out the gel stent, however, I have been blowing my nose gently as I seriously can't breathe and I think in the last day I have blown most of it out. I know...its bad, but I figure he is going to take it out tomorrow anyway so how bad can it really be? Hopefully not too bad!!

So today I saw my favorite guy.....my dentist. NOT! Now mind you I don't dislike my dentist, no more then say the average person does. He does a good job, I'm just a bit sick of doctors being in my mouth.

Things went pretty quickly so that was a plus, and I tried to get a pic of my new filling, but it pretty much looks just like my other teeth so you really can't see anything. If you look really closely you can see where my gums are a bit aggravated but other then that, not much is visible. I posted the pic anyway though.




Tomorrow I see the ortho and he is going to put my bonded retainer in on the bottom. I can't wait as I'm so sick of this lower retainer! Plus I think I get to go to night time wear only, since tomorrow will be 5 weeks since debracing. I will keep you all posted!

Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • At 8:26 AM, Blogger Tara said…

    You look great! I would never have known that you just had sinus surgery! Good luck getting those plugs removed tomorrow, what's left of them anyway.

    Hopefully you can go to night time only with the retainers. My ortho told me I only have to wear them 24/7 for 10 days, then night time only. I'm sure I will wear them longer since I will be nervous that they will move on me again. Twice in braces is enough for me. I don't want to make it 3 times.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home