Brandy's Braces, SARPE, Jaw Surgery Journal

This is my daily journal to my eventual perfect smile and Apnea free life. It logs my surgeries, and daily progress.

Monday, December 31, 2007

5 Days Post Sinus Surgery

So today is Monday and things are going well. My nose is kindof stuffy, I think my allergy shots are causing me to get really congested. I'm not supposed to blow my nose, but I can't stand it so I have been blowing very gently. Just enough to get the stuff out.....I tried snarfing it down my throat like the doctor told me to do, but it just doesn't work. It just stays there and I feel all plugged up and congested.

I go in Thursday to have this gel insert thing taken out, so I will let you know how things are after that! Otherwise everything is good, OH and my laptop is up and running again so that is a plus also!

3 Comments:

  • At 5:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Brandyleigh,
    I have been following your blog during my postop of Lefort 1 surgery. I had surgery on Dec 12th, 2007. It was originally scheduled for Dec. 5th, 2007, but was cancelled b/c of snow. This has been a long awaited surgery...literally for about 20 years. I am 42 years old and been in braces forever. I am also a school teacher so I contemplated waiting until the summer. I head back to school next week! Still swollen and using heat everyday. Thanks for all of the details in your blog, it has truly helped me get through this time. My family was so against this surgery. I was too during the first couple of days after the surgery! A little too late then! LOL! I have my first ortho appointment post-op next Monday. I am a little nervous about this appointment. Yikes.
    I cannot wait for this swelling to go away and to have some cheese fries from Outback Steak House. Thanks again and Happy New Year..... Get well and hang in there.
    PJ

     
  • At 5:39 AM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Good to hear you are doing so well. You look great!
    Enjoy the New Year!

     
  • At 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Boy, you have been through the ringer! Yikes! But I agree with michelle You look great!

    happy new year!
    dc

     

Post a Comment

<< Home