Brandy's Braces, SARPE, Jaw Surgery Journal

This is my daily journal to my eventual perfect smile and Apnea free life. It logs my surgeries, and daily progress.

Friday, March 31, 2006

Day 28/ End of 1st Week Back At Work

Well it has been a long week. Mostly hard getting used to talking a lot more. I still find that after about 1/2 a day my mouth is tired and I can feel it in my palate area. Like it has been overworked. I suppose it is like anything it is going to take time to build up my tolerance etc.

I have been eating a bit better. Its still hard and my mouth gets sore but I think I need it to help heal and get well. I seem to feel like I'm catching a cold now. Its like it just won't end. I'm just finishing up the meds for the sinus infection and now I'm tired, and all stuffed up again. Either the sinus infection is hanging on, or I have now contracted the common cold, whatever it is I plan to try and get lots of rest this weekend. I bought some Emergen C to start taking and some Cold EEZE. Hopefully between all that stuff if it is a cold I will be able to knock it out quickly.

My lower incisors have moved even more than the other day, and now there is a tiny space on each side of that hidden tooth. It truly thrills me everyday to see the progress! Reminds me of this saying my mom always said "small minds are amused easily" LOL... I don't think I have a small mind, I'm just easily excitable when it comes to my teeth! I mean really how can I not be?? If I'm going to make the committment to do all this and endure the aggravation of it all, why not get excited over it? Right??

We are heading out the door to go Neon bowling with the kids tonight so I will post some new progress pics tomorrow.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    With all the invasive stuff you're going through, I think you need to double or triple your multi-vitamin dose and take some extra C, too. Your system is under so much stress! I hope it just keeps getting better for you from now on :) Good luck with the treatment!

     
  • At 12:34 PM, Blogger Brandyleigh35 said…

    Yep...I think you are probably right. Gonna try it for the next few days and see how things go!

    Brandy

     
  • At 2:09 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hey Brandy.
    I just had SARPE
    I was wondering, when can you start eating actual food?

    Comment back on my blog please!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home