Brandy's Braces, SARPE, Jaw Surgery Journal

This is my daily journal to my eventual perfect smile and Apnea free life. It logs my surgeries, and daily progress.

Monday, April 03, 2006

Day 31/ One Month Post SARPE!

Today was great, I feel healthy and strong now. It is simply just a matter of getting through the next few weeks with this RPE. It continues to be the main source of my daily aggravation. I expect this part of the journey to be one where I just have to basically "fake it til I can make it" As no amount of complaining is going to change the fact that I'm stuck with this appliance until May 22. This part will truly be a test of my conviction and perseverance. It is truly the worst part of everything I have had done so far. Not pain wise, but strictly from an inconveniance perspective.

I have been taking extra vitamin C and a good liquid multi-vitamin daily now. It has helped tremendously with my strength, energy, and overall speedy recuperation. I highly recommend it for those of you having or going through this surgery. It really does make a difference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home