Brandy's Braces, SARPE, Jaw Surgery Journal

This is my daily journal to my eventual perfect smile and Apnea free life. It logs my surgeries, and daily progress.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Day 33/ Oh.....THE BURN, THE BURN!

Today was a pretty good day for the most part. My front teeth were still really burning a lot. It was just enough to be irritating so I took some advil for it which didn't seem to do much of anything. It is really just in my front tooth area so I'm hoping that it means healing is taking place, and that any day now I'm going to wake up to a gap free smile! Whatever it is I assume it is not anything bad, perhaps the bone and blood supply are catching up now. Which is a good thing as it means the nerves should start regenerating soon and I will get rid of this numbness in my upper teeth.

Other than daily burn sessions, and the continuous rubbing of my tongue on the appliance (did I forget to mention that my tongues is again completely raw?) things have pretty much been the same old same old.

We went and looked at a new house tonight and put a bid on it! Wish us luck as we really want this one! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home