Brandy's Braces, SARPE, Jaw Surgery Journal

This is my daily journal to my eventual perfect smile and Apnea free life. It logs my surgeries, and daily progress.

Friday, April 07, 2006

Day 35/ Two Weeks Down Six More to Go!

Today was a bit better day for me. My appliance is still irritating me but not as bad as it could be today so that was a plus. Only 6 more weeks til my RPE is removed! I think I can....I think I can.....I think I can....LOL.
I went to my sons overnight activity night and got home at 6:00am this morning. I was wiped out!. My mouth is a bit beat up from talking so much and just not getting its regularly scheduled nightly rest, but I survived and thats what counts. I can't tell you the last time I stayed up all night......it was a long time ago! I did use my C-Flex machine for a few hours this morning though. I was so tired that I figured it would be a good way to try and adapt as I wouldn't be able to fight it since I was so exhausted. I got about 3-4 hours in before I ripped it off so that is sorta progress I guess.

WELL....we are now the owners of a brand new home! Woo hooo! We signed the paperwork yesterday and it is officially ours now. Now comes the real work though. My mom is going to move in with us in the new house, so in the next month and a half we have to sell her place and ours. We did not expect things to go so fast so we are a bit overwhelmed here. We need to get some painting etc done around here and make a few repairs before we are ready to sell it. WE also are not cleared to move into our new home until the end of June so it sorta makes things a bit difficult as to how to move stuff around to get it painted an cleaned. It is definitely going to keep us busy through the summer for sure!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home